theDock Victoria is a coworking space for community builders, social entrepreneurs, creatives and engaged people. We provide a platform for groups to experiment, blend sectors, and uncover innovations to manifest a more caring, resilient, and abundant future.
about the space
theDock recently relocated to a bright and beautiful space in the heart of downtown Victoria. Our new home, on the top floor of 722 Cormorant Street, has south facing windows, secure bike storage, a self-serve cafe and lots of other great amenities! We have room for 50 desks in a mix of open coworking space, closed door offices, lounges, and meeting rooms.
what makes us unique
We foster informal collaboration, hosting events and making connections, with the aim of increasing the impact of our members through more efficient connection. We offer a curated space to collaborate and share expertise to enable each other’s projects and address community needs.
Our growing list of members shows the diversity of individuals and organisations who moor and mingle at the Dock. Supported by an in-house team of Dockstars who keep things ship-shape, members are reassured that they can drop anchor with ease and get down to business.
Ready to moor up? We have a range of membership options for you to select from. Everything from part-time and supporting memberships to private offices.
- Need another reason to love #coworking? According to science, (and one of our awesome #coworkers @SFUCED), it's goo… https://t.co/AMhQw3KAlj
- RT @cleanpenkarma: Wow, I just got added to a bunch of #coworking lists. It's true. I #cowork at @DockYYJ . We just got a new space and it'…
- RT @Iron_Earth_East: The renewable energy transformation in Alberta is around the corner and Iron & Earth knows it https://t.co/lLh7DA2Vu3
- Dock2.0 Private offices are SOLD OUT!! Also down to one last dedicated desk, coworking memberships still available! https://t.co/JRtzkMGMxA
- Come check out our new digs across from city hall! email firstname.lastname@example.org for details #coworking #yyj https://t.co/AQQ9ptvMYA